Meet the team
CHIROPRACTOR ANGIE KEAS D.C.
She is married to Dr. Brian Keas (PhD), biology professor and invertebrate ecologist. In their house, she handles the people/spinal problems and he handles all the critters without spines. They have studied, lived and worked at universities all around the country including a stint at Michigan State University where Dr. Brian completed his PhD and Dr. Angie owned her own chiropractic clinic. She is a third-generation chiropractor and was raised on the principles of healthy living and chiropractic care. She believes that movement heals and restores.
- B.A.- Biology and Spanish from Asbury College (Kentucky)
- D.C.-Doctor of Chiropractic from Parker College of Chiropractic (Texas))
- Consultant- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (Colorado)
- Speaker for State Chiropractic Societies-Michigan and Mississippi
- Guest Lecturer and Consultant- Kinesiology Department, Mississippi State University
- Continuing Education Studies- Biomechanics, Chronic Pain Management, Exercise Instruction, Foot Dysfunction
- Mom to Hannah and Abby
Our certified yoga instructor, has had many accomplishments in her life, but she is currently most proud of being a grandmother to Matilda and Eleanor. She started yoga because of the health limitations in her own life and she wants you to know how yoga has enabled her to keep moving. She cannot touch her foot to her ear and she does not expect that you can either. She is a master yoga instructor and loves bringing movement into others' lives.
8:00am - 5:30pm
8:00am - 5:30pm
1:00pm - 4:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm